Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corsair Flash Voyager: The Unbreakable Broke

Corsair Flash Voyager: The Unbreakable Broke

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Here is a snippet: "Our “unbreakable” flash USB memory from Corsair, Flash Voyager, simply broke, as you can see on the pictures below. How? We hit it by accident with our chair while it was plugged to our desktop. It happened to us, so it can happen to you. In this tutorial we are going to show you how we were able to recover the data stored inside this broken USB flash memory."

Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/267