Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Darn it

Darn it

Michael Walker

I got the regular American Wedding DVD from Columbia House instead of the
extended party edition that I ordered. However, my account page still shows
it hasn't shipped yet. I guess I could try to swap it at Hastings, and if CH
sends me another I guess I will put it up for auction.

Hey common folks let a "newbie" in and please answer my question! :) (even if its darn simple!) Robocop Java 2 02-22-2004 04:14 AM
Darn hotmail drvnguy Computer Support 5 10-01-2003 08:00 AM
Darn it, stuck pixel in D100 AGAIN! Andrew McDonald Digital Photography 4 09-25-2003 04:05 AM
Darn Hypertension Tarapia Tapioco Computer Support 0 09-06-2003 11:11 PM
Re: How do i get rid of the darn red eye easily JK Digital Photography 2 07-22-2003 07:49 PM

Advertisments