Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Apex AD-1600 makes lots of Noise

Apex AD-1600 makes lots of Noise

lbbs

Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
though.
Any known problems with this model that I should know about?

Jer

lbbs wrote:

> Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
> though.
> Any known problems with this model that I should know about?

Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

Alan Pollock

In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> lbbs wrote:

> > Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
> > though.
> > Any known problems with this model that I should know about?
> >

> Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

Jer

Alan Pollock wrote:

> In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>lbbs wrote:

>>>Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
>>>though.
>>>Any known problems with this model that I should know about?
>>>

>>Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

> My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

My guess is they managed to tighten all the screws in your unit. $50?
Maybe there really is a chance to get a little more than what you paid for.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

Alan Pollock

In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Alan Pollock wrote:

> >>Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

> > My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

> My guess is they managed to tighten all the screws in your unit. $50?
> Maybe there really is a chance to get a little more than what you paid for.

My Apex 1500 was quiet too (under $100 several years ago, still going strong
at someone else's house). My Panny F65 (almost under $100) is quiet as well,
as of course is my Panny E30 but that's a touch more pricey. Nex

Jay

Don't knock the apex players. They are jam packed full of features,
and work fine, and they are 39.99 at walmart right now.

JH