Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WTD Disney Treasures

WTD Disney Treasures

Dragon

Looking for

Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Colour vol 1
Disney Treasures Mickey in B & W

Will not pay silly prices, originals not copies and not bovered if tinned or
just normal case just want the films

Dave

Cesare Cioni

Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Looking for
>
> Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Colour vol 1
> Disney Treasures Mickey in B & W
>
> Will not pay silly prices, originals not copies and not bovered if tinned or
> just normal case just want the films

I believe these will be issued in Europe as well.

Cesare

Dragon

any one no when they are getting released in europe

"Cesare Cioni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1g75743.16wqckz7erjquN%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Looking for
> >
> > Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Colour vol 1
> > Disney Treasures Mickey in B & W
> >
> > Will not pay silly prices, originals not copies and not bovered if

tinned or
> > just normal case just want the films

> I believe these will be issued in Europe as well.
>
> Cesare

Cesare Cioni

Dragon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> any one no when they are getting released in europe

The first two ones (MM in living colour, Silly Symphonies) should by out
before June

Cesare

ML-78

> > any one no when they are getting released in europe
>
> The first two ones (MM in living colour, Silly Symphonies) should by out
> before June

They're already out. They were released in December.

ML-78

Dragon

I am in the UK and the new MM in l,ining colour i think is vol 2 in May and
vol 1

dave

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:nSxKb.15389$%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Looking for
>
> Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Colour vol 1
> Disney Treasures Mickey in B & W
>
> Will not pay silly prices, originals not copies and not bovered if tinned

or
> just normal case just want the films
>
> Dave

Cesare Cioni

ML-78 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > The first two ones (MM in living colour, Silly Symphonies) should by out
> > before June

> They're already out. They were released in December.

Are you sure? If so, then they are scheduled at different times in the
vaious European countries. Has anybody already seen them, and can
confirm if the contents are identical to the US releases, and whether
any additional languages are present in the Uk release?

thanks

Cesare

Håkon Hagelund

I live in Norway, and MMILC and SS were released here in December. Three
Little Pigs on the SS DVD is completely uncut. In this R2 version, the scene
when Big Bad Wolf visits the pigs dressed as a jew is intact. In the R1
version, it was presented by L. Maltin.

Haakon

"Cesare Cioni" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1g75glt.4b6tuz19btabfN%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> ML-78 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > > The first two ones (MM in living colour, Silly Symphonies) should by

out
> > > before June

> > They're already out. They were released in December.

> Are you sure? If so, then they are scheduled at different times in the
> vaious European countries. Has anybody already seen them, and can
> confirm if the contents are identical to the US releases, and whether
> any additional languages are present in the Uk release?
>
> thanks
>
> Cesare

ML-78

> > They're already out. They were released in December.
>
> Are you sure? If so, then they are scheduled at different times in the
> vaious European countries.

I have the DK releases so I'm sure about them. Usually release dates don't
differ more than a week or so, but I just checked Amazon.co.uk. Mickey Mouse In
Living Colour has a UK date of 9 February and Silly Symphonies is not even
listed. Strange.

> Has anybody already seen them, and can
> confirm if the contents are identical to the US releases, and whether
> any additional languages are present in the Uk release?

The DK releases have English soundtrack and optional English and Scandinavian
subtitles. I don't know if they're identical to the US releases and would like
some info about this too - but they have easter eggs and Leonard Maltin intro so
I'm guessing they are.

ML-78

ML-78

> The DK releases have English soundtrack and optional English and Scandinavian
> subtitles. I don't know if they're identical to the US releases and would like
> some info about this too - but they have easter eggs and Leonard Maltin intro

so
> I'm guessing they are.

Håkon Hagelund's reply hadn't turned up on my server when I posted this. It
seems there are some differences anyway.

ML-78