Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > The Underclocking Experiment

The Underclocking Experiment

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"We never know if the people actually buying the hardware care about its overclocking potential, but as computer journalists and enthusiasts, we know we have to test it out. This got us thinking though; what about under-clocking? Most modern processors and motherboards can just as easily run under a rated speed as it can run over... but is there a point to this? Well possibly."

REVIEW URL: http://www.pcstats.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=1798