Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Shield: Season 2 DVD Set Prices

The Shield: Season 2 DVD Set Prices

EvilN8

Anyone seen a good sale on this DVD set? Best price I've found so far is
$41.99 and that is almost $10 more than I payed for Season One last year.
Circuit City and Target didn't even have it in their sale papers, and Best
Buy was carrying it at full retail. TIA. - n8