Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > American Wedding DVD Information

American Wedding DVD Information

Mike

Well, I just rented the DVD today. First off, its a Universal DVD
release, so it does have those annoying trailers when the DVD is
loaded. There is a message on screen that states that they can be
fast-fowarded through. I found out that if I press stop twice and then
play during these trailers, the movie will start automatically and I
don't have to sit through those trailers or even see the menu screen.

The DVD offers both the option of the Rated and Unrated version of the
movie. I checked the running time on both, and the Rated version
clocks in at 1:36 while the unrated version, get this, clocks in at a
whopping 1:42 (or maybe it was 1:43 - can't remember the exact time).
Anyways that's 6-7 minutes of extra Unrated footage! That is the most
unrated footage added ever to the American Pie series. Before it was
just minor additions to the other two, but this time it seems that
they added a lot more (how much of it is any good though - I don't
know yet). The movie is presented in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I didn't
watch the entire DVD yet so I can't tell you what extra unrated
footage was added. The disc also contains commentaries, deleted
scenes, outtakes and more.

JMH

do you know the differences in the american pie 2 movie??
I was given the rated version for xmas but was wondering what I was missing
out on?

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Well, I just rented the DVD today. First off, its a Universal DVD
> release, so it does have those annoying trailers when the DVD is
> loaded. There is a message on screen that states that they can be
> fast-fowarded through. I found out that if I press stop twice and then
> play during these trailers, the movie will start automatically and I
> don't have to sit through those trailers or even see the menu screen.
>
> The DVD offers both the option of the Rated and Unrated version of the
> movie. I checked the running time on both, and the Rated version
> clocks in at 1:36 while the unrated version, get this, clocks in at a
> whopping 1:42 (or maybe it was 1:43 - can't remember the exact time).
> Anyways that's 6-7 minutes of extra Unrated footage! That is the most
> unrated footage added ever to the American Pie series. Before it was
> just minor additions to the other two, but this time it seems that
> they added a lot more (how much of it is any good though - I don't
> know yet). The movie is presented in 2.35:1 aspect ratio. I didn't
> watch the entire DVD yet so I can't tell you what extra unrated
> footage was added. The disc also contains commentaries, deleted
> scenes, outtakes and more.

Zimmy

You can check IMDB.com to be sure but I think the lesbian kissing scene was
a little more risque.
That was about it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...