Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Wanted: Liquid Sky DVD R1

Wanted: Liquid Sky DVD R1

Matthew Dickinson

I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
looking for. I might have it.

Thanks!
Matthew Dickinson
www.afriendlessvoyage.net

DarkMatter

On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Matthew
Dickinson) Gave us:

>I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
>to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
>trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
>looking for. I might have it.

It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.

I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.

I want the OAR release done.

Stephen Cooke

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, DarkMatter wrote:

> On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Matthew
> Dickinson) Gave us:
>
> >I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
> >to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
> >trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
> >looking for. I might have it.

> It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.
>
> I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.
>
> I want the OAR release done.

This was a pretty low budget production. What are the odds that a
fullscreen copy of Liquid Sky is simply open matte?

Not OAR, but at least it's not Pan and Scan.

swac

Matthew Dickinson

Stephen Cooke <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, DarkMatter wrote:
>
> > On 31 Dec 2003 01:07:32 -0800, (E-Mail Removed) (Matthew
> > Dickinson) Gave us:
> >
> > >I am looking for a copy of "Liquid Sky" on region 1 DVD. I'm willing
> > >to pay by cash, check or PayPal, just name your price. Also I can
> > >trade stuff for it. Let me know if there's anything in specific you're
> > >looking for. I might have it.

> > It is a FOOLscreen, ALL region release from MTI back in 2000.
> >
> > I wouldn't buy if paid to do so.
> >
> > I want the OAR release done.

> This was a pretty low budget production. What are the odds that a
> fullscreen copy of Liquid Sky is simply open matte?
>
> Not OAR, but at least it's not Pan and Scan.
>
> swac

I remember the old VHS of it (in 1.33 of course) feeling a bit cramped
on the sides, but I might be wrong. IMDb doesn't say what it was
originally shot in or whether it was hard matted or what. It does say
the DVD is "pan and scan," but maybe all 1.33 titles get that
description. If anyone reading knows anything about this, feel free to
chime in!

Matthew