Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Disney Treasures DVD UK (region 2) releases

Disney Treasures DVD UK (region 2) releases

Amanda Marchini

I was wondering if all the Disney Treasure DVDs that are currently available
in the US (region 1)are due to be released in the UK (region 2) and when.
I know that 'Mickey Mouse in Colour' and 'Silly Symphonies' are due out here
in the spring, but what about the others? I am particularly interested in
'The Chronological Donald' and the upcoming 'The Complete Pluto'.

Also, I notice that the US Disney Treasures consist of two discs per DVD,
and that the UK version has only one. Does this mean that the UK version
has less content than the US version, or has all the content been squashed
onto one disc, if that is possible.

Can anyone shed some light on these queries for me, please. Thanks.

ML-78

> Also, I notice that the US Disney Treasures consist of two discs per DVD,
> and that the UK version has only one. Does this mean that the UK version
> has less content than the US version, or has all the content been squashed
> onto one disc, if that is possible.

Are you sure the UK version has only one disc? My region 2 release (DK version)
of "Mickey Mouse in Living Colour" has two discs.

ML-78

Walt Disney Treasures - ON THE FRONT LINES - DVD REVIEW Mike McGee DVD Video 25 05-13-2004 06:06 PM
WTD Disney Treasures Dragon DVD Video 12 01-09-2004 08:37 PM
Disney Treasures 3 Delay: Tin Can Alley. Scot Gardner DVD Video 0 11-16-2003 11:56 PM
Walt Disney Treasures Wave 3 Postponed to 5/4/04 CHL DVD Video 0 11-13-2003 07:00 PM
Walt Disney Treasures Releases for 2003 Andrew Krieg DVD Video 3 09-05-2003 09:29 AM

Advertisments