Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DIABOLIK DVD: New Import/Rare Discs!

DIABOLIK DVD: New Import/Rare Discs!

Joseph A. Gervasi \(Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD\)

Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic titles
should check out:

http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

We carry discs from all over the world and our stock is ever-growing. Only
official releases are sold and everything listed on the site is in stock and
ready to ship to you (unlike some nefarious importers). We are nice guys who
are committed to bringing you hard-to-find titles at great prices. As well,
being collectors who care, our service is fast and friendly. We are both
founding members of Exhumed Films and have worked on many other
genre-related projects throughout the years.

Thanks for your time and, we hope, your support.

All the Best, J.

Here are just a few titles that we're recently acquired and offer for sale:

CYPHER (from the director of CUBE)
THE BURNING (two-disc import)
TENEBRAE/UNSANE (Dario Argento! two-disc import)
EXHUMED (new horror anthology)
WILD AT HEART (David Lynch)
XANGO OF BAKER ST (Sherlock Holmes comedy from Brazil)
SEVEN WOMEN FOR SATAN
ROTE SONNE (RED SUN)

AMICUS coffin boxset (awesome UK import!)

WIZARD OF DARKNESS 1 & 2

GOKE: BODYSNATCHER FROM HELL

ALL NIGHT LONG boxset

SIAMESE TWINS (Shaw Brothers)

BAMBOO HOUSE OF DOLLS (Shaw Brothers)

SEXY KILLER (Shaw Brothers)

MY WIFE IS A GANGSTER 2

FLESH FOR THE BEAST (plus a limited t-shirt)

DILLENGER E MORTO (Marco Ferreri)

THE VICE (gritty UK cop show)

BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE (superior Italian import)

THE LAST GREAT WILDERNESS (WICKER MAN meets STRAW DOGS?)

SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE (highly recommended 1973 art film)

PAUL AND PAULINE CALF LIVE (Steeve Coogan!)

THE WALKING DEAD

PRANKS

DRACULA'S GREAT LOVE

JIM VAN BEBBER Collection

EARLY FILMS OF PETER GREENAWAY 1&2

The new Russ Meyer VIXEN films

ABBY (the black '70s EXORCIST)

THE LIVING CORPSE

FOR A FEW PREVIEWS MORE (limited edition)

MONDO CANE boxset (now out of print!)

Steve Coogan in KNOWING ME KNOWING YOU and DR. TERRIBLE'S HOUSE OF HORRIBLE

WILD ZERO

DEATH BED

800 BULLETS (Alex de la Iglesia)

HOUSE THAT DRIPPED BLOOD (domestic + import)

DR. TERRORS HOUSE OF HORRORS

BLUES HARP (Takashi Miike!)

DIRTY PRETTY THINGS

CHRISTOPHER LEE COLLECTION Boxset (now out of print!)

ZODIAC KILLER et al

MONDO NEW YORK

CHE? (WHAT?) (Roman Polanksi)

ONG BAK (Thai kickboxing film)

SMILES ON A SUMMER NIGHT (Bergman!)

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST (NTSC, all-region!)

LOVE CAMP (Jess Franco)

FRIDAY THE 13th (two uncut imports)

FEARLESS VAMIRE KILLERS (Roman Polanski)

DUST DEVIL (Richard Stanley uncut)

The ROMAN POLANSKI Boxset (UK release)

PARIS, TEXAS ( gorgeous import boxset)

KICHIKU (Japanese gore)

SECOND NAME (new Spanish horror)

Anchor Bay double-feature DVDs

DOLLS (Stuart Gordon film; two versions)

FROM BEYOND

SOLITUDE OF BLOOD (Russian giallo)

MARK OF THE DEVIL (import)

BABY OF MACON (Peter Greenaway)

HAPPY TREE FRIENDS 1 and 2

VAMPIRE CIRCUS (Hammer!)

ALEXANDRO JODOROWSKY Boxset (EL TOPO, HOLY MTN, etc.)

VOODOO PASSION (Jess Franco)

BATTLE ROYALE (many versions)

DARKNESS (two different versions; director of NAMELESS)

BRONCO BULLFROG (template for The Who's QUADROPHENIA)

CRYING FREEMAN (2-disc French set)

RUSH: EXIT...STAGE LEFT

VALLEY OF THE DOLLS

BEYOND THE VALLEY OF THE DOLLS (Russ Meyer!)

MARTIN (George Romero; superior import)

DEEP RIVER SAVAGES (Umberto Lenzi)

TEOREMA (Pasolini)

THE BATTLE OF ALGIERS (two-disc set)

THE NEST/NEST OF THIEVES (amazing!)

WHISPERING CORRIDORS (Korean RING-like horror)

KAIJU BIG BATTEL (sic)

THE UNDEAD and VOODOO WOMAN (Arkoff)

Scores of adult titles

Many import film books

And, literally, HUNDREDS more titles!

- Joseph A. Gervasi

www.DiabolikDVD.com

Joseph A. Gervasi, MFIC

Matt Ferrari

"Joseph A. Gervasi (Exhumed Films/Diabolik DVD)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_21Ib.17015$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello. Those of you interested in import DVDs (both NTSC/Region 1 and 0
> titles as well as PAL or other-region discs) and small label domestic

titles
> should check out:
>
> http://www.DiabolikDVD.com

Ill vouch for them, I saw the other posts here and checked them out.
Found something that was out of stock on other sites. The price was
better too. Just got the order today. happy customer.

Matt