Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Lower quality DVD?

Lower quality DVD?

Mike

How do I get lower quality MPEG/AVI video onto a DVDR (in DVD video format)
so that I can get more of it on? What MPEG format do I encode it into and
how do I get it into DVD video format?

Skid

www.dvdrhelp.com has guides to help.

news:bsp48v$f5085$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> How do I get lower quality MPEG/AVI video onto a DVDR (in DVD video

format)
> so that I can get more of it on? What MPEG format do I encode it into and
> how do I get it into DVD video format?

try dvd shrink