Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Top 10 TV on DVD sets of 2003 as reviewed @ GENRE ONLINE.NET

Top 10 TV on DVD sets of 2003 as reviewed @ GENRE ONLINE.NET

Writer R5

Here is my Top Ten TV On DVD Sets As Released And Reviewed At GENRE ONLNE.NET
In 2003:

http://www.genreonline.net/Top_ten_t..._2003_DVD.html

Please drop by and visit. Thank you.
GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
http://www.genreonline.net
Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Writer R5
<(E-Mail Removed)>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is
Pink?"
> Here is my Top Ten TV On DVD Sets As Released And Reviewed At GENRE
> ONLNE.NET In 2003:
>
> http://www.genreonline.net/Top_ten_t..._2003_DVD.html

No "Family Guy" = Crap list.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little
A reminder to the world....

Justin

Brian "Demolition Man" Little wrote on [Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:03:08 -0600]:
> From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Writer R5
> <(E-Mail Removed)>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is
> Pink?"
>> Here is my Top Ten TV On DVD Sets As Released And Reviewed At GENRE
>> ONLNE.NET In 2003:
>>
>> http://www.genreonline.net/Top_ten_t..._2003_DVD.html

> No "Family Guy" = Crap list.

Family Guy isn't what it's cracked up to be, but the list is severely
lacking. Where's the West Wing? Alias is there and so is Firelfy, but
what about Buffy or Angel? And Deep Space Nine, as a whole series? What
the hell? And what about Xena? And King of the Hill is on this list??

Metlhd3138

>And King of the Hill is on this list??

Whats wrong with King of the Hill? Its more realistic than the simpsons
recently (ie, you wouldnt see hank abducted by trolls). And dont say its
pro-conservative either,,they did an ep where it was implied bush had a limp
wrist,,we all know what the implications were there.

Justin

Metlhd3138 wrote on [29 Dec 2003 04:42:04 GMT]:
>>And King of the Hill is on this list??

> Whats wrong with King of the Hill? Its more realistic than the simpsons
> recently (ie, you wouldnt see hank abducted by trolls). And dont say its
> pro-conservative either,,they did an ep where it was implied bush had a limp
> wrist,,we all know what the implications were there.

Yes, it's more realistic than The Simpsons, but it's not one of the 10
best TV on DVD releases of the year.

And really, when was The Simpsons ever realistic?

Metlhd3138

>Yes, it's more realistic than The Simpsons, but it's not one of the 10
>best TV on DVD releases of the year.

ok good,,i thought you were dissing the show itself. I like the dvd, but it is
mediocre, and the "in character" commentaries are beyond lame.