Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Christmas Day (2005)

Christmas Day (2005)

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

cool, we get an extra like 16 hours

I have pics of my new completed VCR mod. its got a home now too in the tv cabnet. soon to be getting the VGA to TV apadter and the mesh grills for the fans on top but thats something easy to do

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Yeah, okay, those photos will do for it I'm way too tired to bother dragging anything anywhere at the moment.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hmm, you've got all the pics I've got lately except one, which my mom took on Christmas night at Carol & Steve's of the Necro under a black light so the exterior pops. I bought Steve a black light for XMas so he could make the thing look right. All the exterior shots didn't show off the paint. So I gotta get mom to email me those pics and then I'll throw 'em up here.

Un... Yeah, I've got 2 place settings (complete) of the pattern which are modern, by Johnson Bros. out of England but the good stuff, the hard to come by stuff, I don't have as much of. A few pieces of my Grandmothers that managed to survive in tact and a few I found on EBay and then the occasional piece for Xmas or my Birthday, I've got about one large curio cabinet full of it, but it's split into 2 cabinets, the top halves, the bottom halves have my favorite 1:18th die cast cars.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

hehe i dont take much into account when i am eatting off it

Get us the PICTURE

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Which "The Picture"? The new one of the Necronomicase? I said I gotta get mom to email it, she won't get her email until she gets up, it's 6:26am here now.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I have another photo of my pc, now with new Loogytech G15 keyboard

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yup, dat be da shiznit fo sho!

Pics are in the screensaver thread of the latest Necro work.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I'm still collecting 2006 Screensaver pictures. Keep them coming, but try to use the proper topic for posting.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i will make a topic, and i will get everyone to use attachments

ps xhard u need to get a NEW DESK!!!!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

You want me to have a new desk, you buy one for me. And the topic is already created, isn't it?