Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 3 Hour DVD Burn

3 Hour DVD Burn

Paul Foley

Hi Agent C

I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and I
can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

- Robert -

> can only burn 2 hours too.

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/

You need to compress your material. Recordable dvd+-r(w) has limitation of
4.7 gb (single layer). DVD-9 disks are dual layers.

Rgrds

-rob-

Cathy De Viney

Maybe DVDShrink?

www.dvdrhelp.com

"Paul Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bskef5$8vo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Agent C
>
> I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and I
> can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

Richard C.

:
: I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and I
: can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
: appreciated.
:
: Thanks
=====================
The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.

Pug Fugley

You need to compress the video, at the cost of video quality.

"Paul Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bskef5$8vo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Agent C
>
> I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and I
> can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

callsignviper

"Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fedeccf$0$66032$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> "Paul Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bskef5$8vo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> : Hi Agent C
> :
> : I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and

> : can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
> : appreciated.
> :
> : Thanks
> =====================
> The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.

Duh..........I do and still make backups so the original ones can be kept in
a safe place.

--
callsignviper

The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
the right questions.

Justin

callsignviper wrote on [Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:20:11 GMT]:

> "Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3fedeccf$0$66032$(E-Mail Removed) m...
>> "Paul Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bskef5$8vo$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> : Hi Agent C
>> :
>> : I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and

>> : can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
>> : appreciated.
>> :
>> : Thanks
>> =====================
>> The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.
>>

> Duh..........I do and still make backups so the original ones can be kept in
> a safe place.

A safe place? Like... at the store? Or sold on ebay? or back at
Blockbuster?

- Robert -

> >> The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.
> >>

> A safe place? Like... at the store? Or sold on ebay? or back at

Blockbuster?

Why you are treating others as potential thieves?
It is very easy for you to put such opinion, but what if you are not right
at all? He may for example just compress his videos from digital camcorder.
Are you a judge? Do you have rights for that?

PLONK

-rob-

Richard C.

"callsignviper" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
:
: "Richard C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: news:3fedeccf$0$66032$(E-Mail Removed) m...
: > "Paul Foley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: > news:bskef5$8vo$(E-Mail Removed)...
: > : Hi Agent C
: > :
: > : I have a new dvd writer as well, and using the same software as you and
: I
: > : can only burn 2 hours too. if anybody has an answer it will be very much
: > : appreciated.
: > :
: > : Thanks
: > =====================
: > The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.
: >
: >
:
:
: Duh..........I do and still make backups so the original ones can be kept in
: a safe place.
:
===========
Why?
There is no need to do such a thing.

Richard C.

"- Robert -" <robert@$niespamowi$multi.plus.com> wrote in message
news:dIzHb.5818$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...
: > >> The answer is - buy the DVD at a store.
: > >>
: > A safe place? Like... at the store? Or sold on ebay? or back at
: Blockbuster?
:
: Why you are treating others as potential thieves?
: It is very easy for you to put such opinion, but what if you are not right
: at all? He may for example just compress his videos from digital camcorder.
: Are you a judge? Do you have rights for that?
:
: PLONK
:
videos from a camcorder are SIMPLE to make copies from.
That is not what he was talking about.....................