Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The worst possible DVD Nightmare

The worst possible DVD Nightmare

amelrob@aol.com

I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.

I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
drop the pieces in the garbage.

This is so very wrong ...............

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

tom

I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
> and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
> house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
> in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
>
> I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
> brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
> player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
> the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
> opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
> Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
> thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
> is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
> drop the pieces in the garbage.
>
> This is so very wrong ...............

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stan Jensen

So you got my present eh? Cool.

At least you could have said thanks.

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 19:22:22 -0600, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
>and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
>house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
>in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
>
>I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
>brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
>player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
>the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
>opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
>Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
>thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
>is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
>drop the pieces in the garbage.
>
>This is so very wrong ...............
>

>,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SBFan2000

AMEN

"tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fece6c2$0$1723$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
> > and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
> > house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
> > in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
> >
> > I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
> > brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
> > player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
> > the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
> > opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
> > Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
> > thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
> > is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
> > drop the pieces in the garbage.
> >
> > This is so very wrong ...............

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

amelrob@aol.com

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:57:15 +1100, "tom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I wish you would get a real disease and die a slow horrible death.

Don't worry about it, I eliminated the DVD player, using a 50lb sledge
hammer. It was too bad I had to do this, because it included a VCR,
but I will not allow any DVD stuff around my home. Three good hits
with the hammer and it was destroyed. I even hauled it to a dumpster
at the factory, because I did not want the pieces in my own garbage
can all weekend. I just cant believe anyone had the nerve to send me
this thing, and it was not cheap either. The price tag was over $200,
and included a few DVD disks (those I burned). What a cruel thing to
do to someone at Christmas, to send a thing like this......

Oh well, it's gone now, and thank God this thing is gone. At least
now I can get some sleep without worrying about becoming infected !!!!
I even wore gloves, and washed my hands and the hammer with bleach
after I hauled the thing away.

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
>> and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
>> house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
>> in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
>>
>> I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
>> brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
>> player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
>> the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
>> opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
>> Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
>> thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
>> is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
>> drop the pieces in the garbage.
>>
>> This is so very wrong ...............
>>

>,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Richard C.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

: I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
: brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
: player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
: the hell am I supposed to do with this thing

================
I am sure that quite a few of us can provide the answer to
that.......................

Wade365

<< : I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
: brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
: player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
: the hell am I supposed to do with this thing >>

Shove it up your ass... try that.

DunfphukMe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can not believe what happened to me today. After all my protesting
> and fighting to rid the world of the DVD, I had a UPS truck come to my
> house today and I was handed a large package. The package was wrapped
> in bright Christmas wrapping paper and said Merry Christmas.
>
> I tore open the package and was completely shocked. Inside was a
> brand new DVD player. Why would anyone be so cruel to send me a DVD
> player? That is absolutely abusive and is a real sick joke. Now what
> the hell am I supposed to do with this thing? I was lucky that I
> opened it outdoors before it entered my house, exposing me to the
> Deady Venereal Disease. Now I have to figure out what to do with this
> thing. I found these machines do not burn well, so all I can figure
> is to take a large hammer to the thing, smash it to pieces, and them
> drop the pieces in the garbage.
>
> This is so very wrong ...............

Try giving to a reasonable, relatively normal person who simply enjoys
films.