Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Anyone going to buy SCHINLDERS LIST?

Anyone going to buy SCHINLDERS LIST?

Evil

a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
dvd somehow.

i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.

fsck Universal...

Machina3317

>From: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Evil)

>a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
>non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
>little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
>and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
>dvd somehow.
>
>i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
>has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
>
>fsck Universal...

The best way to skip the ads is to just hit "stop" on your remote and then hit
"play" again. That will take you right to the title screen. Oh, and you
spelled "****" wrong. Twice. Merry Christmas.

Kimani

"Evil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> a true great film, but it's Universal so we KNOW it'll have those damn
> non-skippable ads at the front of the feature, prolly with the nice
> little notice (a la SEABISCUIT) "You can fast forward thru the ad".
> and we're prolly about 50-50 that they'll fsck up the mastering of the
> dvd somehow.
>
> i'd love to have the dvd, but i'll definitely wait to find out if it
> has the non-skippable ads. That's a deal-breaker for me.
>
> fsck Universal...

You have to press stop at the FBI warning, then press play.

Tim Pace

Buy it !!! too bloody right I'll buy it and play it as well you just see.

--
Tim Pace
Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If they aren't there the

AceoHearts

You need to get over the forced ad idea. Are you going to omit one of the
most important and moving movies in history from your collection because you
can't hit fast forward for a minute or so. Do you have your movie watching
time allocated to the second? Get over it. Studios are going to keep doing
it even if many people don't agree with it. There will never be a complete
boycott of any studio, so they will not stop this practice. Just get on
with life and bitch about things that matter.

AceoHearts

(I do not like the idea of forced ads, but I will not deny myself and family
of certain movies because of them)

Kom

> a true great film,

If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
by.

I can't see why anyone other than Jewish people would want to see this
propaganda film. Just like no blacks would want to watch a film on the
history of how the KKK get refused permits for the constitutional right to
free speech, they don't care.

How many Jews go and buy A CHRISTMAS STORY or IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE?
Probably as many as non-Jews buy SCHINDLER'S LIST.

ominousspiritous

"Kom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > a true great film,

> If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
> by.

You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

ominousspiritous

"Kom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > a true great film,

> If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
> by.

You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

ominousspiritous

"Kom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > a true great film,

> If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
> by.

You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

ominousspiritous

"ominousspiritous"
<o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaa fsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om> wrote in message

> "Kom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > a true great film,

> > If you are into Jewish propaganda. Keep in mind who it was produced
> > by.

> You are either a troll or an idiot, probably both.

terribly sorry for the multiple reply-don't know what happened.