Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FF 1.5 and Sync2it?

FF 1.5 and Sync2it?

Bobby

Can anyone tell me if they have got FF 1.5 to work with Sync2It, a bookmark
synchronisation tool?

Whenever I try to install and run this program it just disappears (it should
install in the system tray).

Cheers.

Bobby

Aviator

Bobby wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if they have got FF 1.5 to work with Sync2It, a bookmark
> synchronisation tool?

The latest version of the Sync2it client works with Firefox 1.5. If
you are experiencing problems, contact me directly and I'll work it out
with you.

Regards,

Jack, administrator
www.sync2it.com