Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Q: NEW SOUND ON DVD??? HOW??

Q: NEW SOUND ON DVD??? HOW??

m0rt3n

I've got a DVD with a concert (VHS-sourced). I've also got the soundtrack on
..wav on my harddrive in much better quality (from a CD). Now I need to
combine the DVD picture with the .wav file. Can anyone please tell me how to
do this? I've ripped the DVD with DVD Decrypter but I can't load it to Adobe
Premiere for editing. I can't be teh first person in the world to try this?
Anyone with any experiense on this?

I've also searched on usenet and dvdrhelp.com but haven't found any help on
this

-Morten