Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Toshiba RD-XS30 Any Opinions on This Model???

Toshiba RD-XS30 Any Opinions on This Model???

Larry Gold

Anybody got one, or getting one?
It seems to do everything, only problem is R2 only

--
Larry.gold
Arsenal For Life

Wayne Stuart

Larry Gold <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anybody got one, or getting one?
> It seems to do everything, only problem is R2 only

All you ever wanted to know about said box, and its competitors, can be
found in this long running thread:

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/...threadid=65595

--
This message was brought to you by Wayne Stuart - Have a nice day!

Larry Gold

thanks

--
Larry.gold
Arsenal For Life

news:1g69pwi.godql81pxsqloN%(E-Mail Removed)...