Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WWW: The Commitments Special Edition

WWW: The Commitments Special Edition

Chris Marin - DVD Debate

Hi Guys,

Twentieth Century Fox will be releasing a 2-disc special edition of the
excellent Irish movie The Commitments on March 16th.

This new set will have an anamorphic transfer and DD5.1 audio for the main
feature and the following extras:

Commentary track by Alan Parker
The Making of The Commitments
The Commitments: Looking Back
Dublin Soul: The working class & changing face of Dublin
Making-of featurette
"Treat Her Right" music video with introduction by Alan Parker and Robert
Arkins
theatrical trailer
Original songs by cast member:
"Before the Next Tear Drop Falls": Andrew Strong
"Taking on the World": Robert Arkins
6 TV spots
4 radio spots
still gallery

full story here:

http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=3801

--

Chris Marin
Editor

TSKO

Glad to hear that...cause I refused to buy the full screen version that came
out earlier this yr...

news:3fe0dff3$0$28687$(E-Mail Removed) ...