Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Alien Quadrilogy Box art images

Alien Quadrilogy Box art images

Nymphetamine

I am looking for a scan of the graphics on the spine of the Alien
Quadrilogy boxset. It looks like a variation of the circular cover
artwork. Any website or scans? Thanks

Hmunster

"Nymphetamine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am looking for a scan of the graphics on the spine of the Alien
> Quadrilogy boxset. It looks like a variation of the circular cover
> artwork. Any website or scans? Thanks

Check out www.dvdcoverart.com

Nymphetamine

"Hmunster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Nymphetamine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I am looking for a scan of the graphics on the spine of the Alien
> > Quadrilogy boxset. It looks like a variation of the circular cover
> > artwork. Any website or scans? Thanks

> Check out www.dvdcoverart.com

I did, its not there.

Codswallop

http://dvdprofiler.com/cgi-bin/data/...454309847f.jpg
http://dvdprofiler.com/cgi-bin/data/...454309847b.jpg
http://www.dvdsoon.com/dvdcover.xml?uid=47036

--
- Cods

(un ROT-13 to email)

Jack Grell

Codswallop wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:21:04 GMT, Nymphetamine wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>

>>I am looking for a scan of the graphics on the spine of the Alien
>>Quadrilogy boxset. It looks like a variation of the circular cover
>>artwork. Any website or scans?

> http://dvdprofiler.com/cgi-bin/data/...454309847f.jpg
> http://dvdprofiler.com/cgi-bin/data/...454309847b.jpg
> http://www.dvdsoon.com/dvdcover.xml?uid=47036

Do you also know where a scan of the Alien on the back of the box can be
found?

Nymphetamine

> Codswallop wrote:
> > http://dvdprofiler.com/cgi-bin/data/...454309847f.jpg