Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Freaky Friday - Fullscreen ONLY

Freaky Friday - Fullscreen ONLY

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Waterperson77
<(E-Mail Removed)>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is
Pink?"
>> 1993 is nowhere near the late 80s
>>

> so you say 1989 and 1990 is nowhere near 1993.
>
> boy are you ever mixed up.
>
> when I was in school, I always learned that 1970 counts as the
> sixties, 1980 counts as the 70's. 1990 counts as part of the 80's
> (the 90's don't start until 1991).
>
> Therefore, 1990 is the latter part of the 80's, and 1993 is only
> three years after that.

No its not, the late part of the 80s is like 1989. 1993 is the 1990s.
End of subject so please shut the living hell up now before I have
to journey up to Canada and knock you straight in the face with a
2x4.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little
A reminder to the world....

Brian \Demolition Man\ Little

From on top of The Wall I yelled "YOU! YES YOU Jim Fraas
<(E-Mail Removed)>! Stand still laddie. Oh, and which one is Pink?"
> The US had a single release with "both" versions.
> IMHO the space WASTED on the FF could have been used for the 1976
> original , perhaps as an EAster egg

Personally I wouldn't mind the 1976 version being the main feature
while the new piece of crap being hidden on the disc.

--
Brian "Demolition Man" Little
A reminder to the world....
"Well, in my case, I get VCRs from the Goodwill thrift store that
allows a return in 7 days, that way I can ascertain the similar
components (or lift a fuse or belt for my own evil purposes)!" -Bill
Schwenke

Michael Rogers

> > When I said FF, I meant "Freaky Friday" not full frame so may your fat
> > and psychopathic wife thrash you within inches of your life.

> LOL... duh I feel stupid.
>
> "I am a psychican/I can handle your condidion/Like a magician!"
> -Pink Floyd, "Comfortably Numb (Demo Version)"

That's okay, couldn't resist having a little fun

Mike