Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Kids in the Hall -DVD

Kids in the Hall -DVD

anon

Just received my copy of season one on DVD. If your a fan of the show,
get this! Bought two copies, one for me and one for my brother for Xmas.
Help us speed up the release of the rest of the show! Its only available
online
at the KITH show website, but it will in stores in April.

30 Helens agree. This is a good buy.

methos