Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Cult titles on DVD: 5 Minutes to Live

Cult titles on DVD: 5 Minutes to Live

Stephen Cooke

Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.

http://www.5minutesonline.com/

swac

john33907@comcast.net

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
>but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
>
>http://www.5minutesonline.com/
>
>swac

www.superhappyfun.com
has more selection and better prices.

Stephen Cooke

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
> >but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
> >
> >http://www.5minutesonline.com/

> www.superhappyfun.com
> has more selection and better prices.

Do they have Serie Noire and Blast of Silence?

swac

Fallen Templar

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:41:12 -0500, Stephen Cooke wrote
(in message
<(E-Mail Removed)>):

> Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
> but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.

We ordered a book, The AntiCristo (a guide for nunsploitation movies), from 5
Minutes to Live. After four or five days, we checked the order number on
their web site and it hadn't even left the warehouse.

After a week, we e-mailed them to complain. They sent us a tracking number
and it turned out it had shipped and their web site info was inaccurate. Even
still, it didn't arrive before the weekend as we had hoped.

We've never ordered movies.

I guess the moral of the story is don't trust their online order info. If you
want to check on your order, e-mail them and ASK for a tracking number.

--
Designated poster for www.nunsploitation.net
"You must have the devil in you to succeed in any of the arts."

john33907@comcast.net

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:34:36 -0400, Stephen Cooke
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:41:12 -0400, Stephen Cooke
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >Has anyone ever bought DVDs from these guys? They have interesting stuff,
>> >but I don't want to get stiffed on poor quality discs.
>> >
>> >http://www.5minutesonline.com/

>> www.superhappyfun.com
>> has more selection and better prices.

>Do they have Serie Noire and Blast of Silence?
>
>swac

Go look.

dolls931 dolls931 is offline
Junior Member

Do Not Trust 5 Minutes To Live,he Is Scamming People Out Of There Money.....they Get Your Visa Inf Bill Your Card And Then Dont Send The Product

jasontbrown81 jasontbrown81 is offline
Junior Member

This is true! I tried to buy a dvd off these guys. When the purchase was complete I recieved an email with order information. It has been over a month and I have written many emails and I have never recieved a reply.
I live in Australia, and this really ****es me off! Could someone please direct me to someone I could report this to?

Machinder Machinder is offline
Junior Member
Location: San Francisco CA

5 minutes to live is a no good dvd company.Its true I recently ordered a movie HOUSE and got no dvd or a reply when trying to connect with them.Sam Mcbee is the persons name who runs this bogus site.he has a slew of complaints against him on the BBB.org site.
If you paid for a movie with a credit card from this site you can contact the number on the back of your credit card and open a dispute.Your card will investigate and give you a refund.Yes Do Not do business with 5 Minutes to live. You wont get anything.

cult tv mewthree Computer Support 2 07-22-2004 08:59 PM
The drooling anti-american cult NASCAR DADS FOR BUSH Digital Photography 5 04-10-2004 03:30 PM
Another cult TV favorite... PW DVD Video 9 10-13-2003 04:22 AM
The next Cult Classic? Dan the man DVD Video 20 09-18-2003 06:57 PM
best/worst cult movies of all time Soreboozer DVD Video 3 09-14-2003 12:21 AM

Advertisments