Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD2AVI 1.77 problem w/ TMGEnc 2.521

DVD2AVI 1.77 problem w/ TMGEnc 2.521

Robert Solomon

I tried to follow the instructions on DVDRhelp but DVD2AVI is supposed
to output a .mpa file. It doesn't, it outputs a .ac3 file which TMGEnc
will not work with.

What do I do now?

Thanks,
Rob

Daniel

BeSweet.
Have a look here: http://forum.digital-digest.com/arch...ic/9159-1.html
AC3 audio is compressed DolbyDigital 5.1 audio. It is muxed together with
MPEG2 format video on DVD.

"Robert Solomon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> I tried to follow the instructions on DVDRhelp but DVD2AVI is supposed
> to output a .mpa file. It doesn't, it outputs a .ac3 file which TMGEnc
> will not work with.
>
> What do I do now?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

Wooducoodu

take a closer look at that guide and set DVD2AVI to decode to WAV.