Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Amelie and Saving Private Ryan question...

Amelie and Saving Private Ryan question...

Hona

<<< SPOILERS >>>

Near the end of Saving Private Ryan, Corporal Upham is translating a
French song for some fellow soldiers (Edith Pilaf?!?) In Amelie, there
was a subway/train station scene with a blind-man holding a phonograph.
The playing song sounds like it is sung by the same woman...

I can't speak French, could someone tell me if the same song is playing
in both movies?!? Or maybe just the same performer, 2 different songs?

Cheg

Could it be "C'était une histoire d'amour" by Edith Piaf?

That's the song in SPR, as for Amelie, I'm not sure. You can google that
title with the word 'translation' and probly find some results...

Alex

cheg_uevara"AT"hotmail"DOT"com

King of Ellipsisville...

news:5oPCb.38731$(E-Mail Removed). com...