Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Indonesian/Malaysian Films

Indonesian/Malaysian Films

Charles \Stretch\ Ledford

Please forgive the cross-posting.

If anyone knows where I could buy/rent DVDs of Indonesian or Malaysian
films I would be very grateful. My mother in law, who is from Indonesia
and does not speak English, is staying with us while receiving
chemotherapy, and we would like for to have something to watch to pass
the time. Thank you very much. VHS videos would be OK, also.

--
Charles "Stretch" Ledford
STRETCH PHOTOGRAPHY

Michael Autery

Charles,

Not that this will help at the moment, But I just sign a deal last
month to convert 60 full Indonesia 2 hour Movies with 129 more from
PAL to NTSC and replication of all videos to DVD. so in the near
future about a month or less they will be marketing this in the USA
and Indonesia.

Check back with me after the first of th year at <a
href="http://www.dvd-makers.com"> DVD-Makers.com</a> for an update

Michael

"Charles \"Stretch\" Ledford" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>.. .
> Please forgive the cross-posting.
>
> If anyone knows where I could buy/rent DVDs of Indonesian or Malaysian
> films I would be very grateful. My mother in law, who is from Indonesia
> and does not speak English, is staying with us while receiving
> chemotherapy, and we would like for to have something to watch to pass
> the time. Thank you very much. VHS videos would be OK, also.

Arminio Grgic

On 14 Dec 2003 06:32:57 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Michael Autery) wrote:

>Charles,
>
>Not that this will help at the moment, But I just sign a deal last
>month to convert 60 full Indonesia 2 hour Movies with 129 more from
>PAL to NTSC and replication of all videos to DVD. so in the near
>future about a month or less they will be marketing this in the USA
>and Indonesia.
>
>Check back with me after the first of th year at <a
>href="http://www.dvd-makers.com"> DVD-Makers.com</a> for an update
>
>Michael

Would you work on their horror and martial arts movies too?
I am very interrested in that production!
Also, would you have subbed copies ?

--
Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.

films J.Scharn Computer Support 0 03-01-2004 07:37 PM
Downloaded films to blank D.V.D. eddie Computer Support 3 01-10-2004 11:31 AM
SPLITTING FILMS jacqui stojanovic Computer Support 2 09-24-2003 03:08 PM
help with spliting films paul Computer Support 1 07-26-2003 10:11 PM
Films. PC to TV Matt Computer Support 2 07-24-2003 03:03 PM

Advertisments