Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Landing on the Moon

Re: Landing on the Moon

Abraxas

Little Paul wrote:

>>> But that would end the thread right?

>> Nah..it'd just make me like him
>> I think the thread's pretty much dead anyway.

> I am (of course) refering to Godwins law. See
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/ for the full and gory
> details.
>
> -Paul

Well, that makes it break the first rule. Hitler mentioned in a way
that relates to the topic (as opposed to an insult, since I was
paralleling it to the Bush parallel). And the thread topic has been
swapped to Godwin's law..success...

Now I wonder if there'll ever be such a law about Bush?
Another corollary? *chuckle*

--
To email me, remove "NOMORESPAM". I'm sick of the spam I keep getting
from using this.

Justin

Waterperson77 wrote on [11 Dec 2003 04:23:55 GMT]:
>>Who says there's gravity? Until you can prove it to me (beyond the fact

> actually, some scientists have now said that they have discovered that our
> whole univverse and our whole reality is indeed an illusion.
>
> No, I'm not making this up. Believe it or Not.
>
> I'm not saying that they're correct, but they have said that.
>
> Something about doing something to two separate electrons in separate chambers
> some distance apaart, and when they did something to one electron, the other
> (non-connected electron) did the exact same thing. without any cause for it.
>
> Therefore, the scientists concluded that the two separarate electrons must be
> connected in some way and that our whole reality is only an illusion.
>
> and that there must be some other more real reality out there that we can't
> percieve (yet)
>
> Well, that was their conclusions.

I'm thinking you sound a lot like dvdguy

Richard C.

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)2go.com...
: Waterperson77 wrote on [11 Dec 2003 04:23:55 GMT]:
: >>Who says there's gravity? Until you can prove it to me (beyond the fact
: >>>> that I'm pulled down, which may just be an illusion), it's not to be
: >>>> believed.
: >
[...]
:
: I'm thinking you sound a lot like dvdguy

================
No doubt about it...............

pt

> Abraxas wrote:
> > I'm still fighting the thought of countering by paralleling you with
> > Hitler.

Your not fighting it, you made sure that you mentioned it. If you were
fighting it, none of us would have known about it.

However, be assured that it has been taken as the highest compliment that
I can think of. A man that lost both parents as a child, had to live
day to day on his own to get work, food and shelter, and without an
expensive education was able to become leader of a nation. It takes the
highest intelligence and knowledge of humans and their society to do that.

I wont fight the thought of thanking you very much for the compliment.

Abraxas

pt wrote:

>>Abraxas wrote:
>>
>>>I'm still fighting the thought of countering by paralleling you with
>>>Hitler.

> Your not fighting it, you made sure that you mentioned it. If you were
> fighting it, none of us would have known about it.
>
> However, be assured that it has been taken as the highest compliment that
> I can think of. A man that lost both parents as a child, had to live
> day to day on his own to get work, food and shelter, and without an
> expensive education was able to become leader of a nation. It takes the
> highest intelligence and knowledge of humans and their society to do that.
>
> I wont fight the thought of thanking you very much for the compliment.

Actually, I was making the reference to show the pointlessness of
referring to people as horrible examples of the lowest denominator in
society. It seems intellectualism has to be checked at the door in
forums, as everyone attacks personally and expects responses to also be
personal attacks.

--
To email me, remove "NOMORESPAM". I'm sick of the spam I keep getting
from using this.

MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website moonconspiracy@gmail.com Digital Photography 11 01-12-2006 08:15 AM
Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 3 09-15-2005 05:41 AM
Re: Fake Moon Landing Texts Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:45 AM
Re: Landing on the Moon Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:41 AM
Re: Landing on the Moon Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:37 AM

Advertisments