Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Satanism Today DVDs

Satanism Today DVDs

Rev. Matt Paradise

Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday) might
be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
released by Purging Talon...

SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 2) is now available from
PURGING TALON. Two episodes per DVD as always, and here's what you can
expect... Episode 4 consists of a roundtable discussion between ST host,
David Harris; Church of Satan High Priest, Peter H. Gilmore; and CoS
member and film student, Christopher Mealie. Topic for this episode is
the Coffin Joe series of films and their Satanic implications. Episode 6
features an interview with Reverend Thomas Thorn of the Electric
Hellfire Club and the Church of Satan. Thorn discusses his current
project, U.nited S.atanic A.merica, as well as other fascinating topics
surrounding music, politics, and Satanism. DVD includes the usual extras.

Also available...

SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 1: Episodes 1 & 2)
Fans of the radio version on radiofreesatan.com can now WATCH the first
two episodes of this program hosted by Church of Satan member, David
Harris. Produced exclusively by Purging Talon, this DVD contains the
full-length, digitally mastered first two episodes of the video version,
both featuring the High Priest of the Church of Satan, Peter H. Gilmore
as guest interviewee. Magus Gilmore discusses issues of Satanic
relevance as well as the very tenets and philosophy of Satanism. Not
only is this DVD a great introduction to Satanism for the uninitiated
(after reading The Satanic Bible, of course), it's also a worthy
sampling of the program's video version, produced by Rev. Paradise. The
disc also includes extras, such as Satanism Today video and radio
promos, producer bios, an introduction by David Harris, and more. Future
volumes are forthcoming.

CHURCH OF SATAN INTERVIEW ARCHIVE
This DVD collection of television interviews and talk show appearances
by Church of Satan members spans the past 15 years of media
representation, including such luminaries as Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy
Nadramia, Blanche Barton, Boyd Rice, Diabolos Rex, Adam Parfrey, and
King Diamond. Some of this footage hasn't been seen in over a decade,
while some of it is exclusive to this DVD. Feature presentation includes
on-screen facts about these individuals and the Church of Satan as well.
Also, extras such as recommended reading and viewing lists, a brief bio
on Anton LaVey, Satanic quotes, Purging Talon catalog section, and more.
See Satanism accurately represented in the media firsthand and straight
from the source.

For information on these titles, log onto http://www.purgingtalon.com/dvd

Ever Forward!
Matt G. Paradise
Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
http://www.purgingtalon.com

Video Flyer

On 12/9/03 12:57 AM, in article
sneBb.9145$(E-Mail Removed), "Rev. Matt Paradise"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Fans of Satanism Today (http...) might
> be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
> released by Purging Talon...
>
> [details snipped]
>

> Ever Forward!
> Matt G. Paradise
> Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
> http://...

Oh, boy! This is gonna be fun!

Neal (on the edge of my seat with my trusty tub o'popcorn...waiting for the
fireworks to begin...)

MR_ED_of_Course

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make copies of these Digital Video Disks
without the bars on the top and bottom of the screen. I want copies after I
burn the originals (which already have rot) on Deadly Venereal Disease Day.

(Intentionally top posted for extra bang!)

in article BBFADBF7.170D%(E-Mail Removed), Video Flyer at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote on 12/8/03 11:55 PM:

> On 12/9/03 12:57 AM, in article
> sneBb.9145$(E-Mail Removed), "Rev. Matt Paradise"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Fans of Satanism Today (http...) might
>> be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
>> released by Purging Talon...
>>
>> [details snipped]
>>

>> Ever Forward!
>> Matt G. Paradise
>> Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
>> http://...
>>

> Oh, boy! This is gonna be fun!
>
> Neal (on the edge of my seat with my trusty tub o'popcorn...waiting for the
> fireworks to begin...)

Murder

"Rev. Matt Paradise" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:sneBb.9145
$(E-Mail Removed):

I'm just waiting for Speak Of The Devil: The Canon Of Anton Lavey. I'm not
a Satanist, I just get a kick out of it and my VHS is getting shabby as
hell.

Jay Stewart

Are these anamorphic?

"Rev. Matt Paradise" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:sneBb.9145$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday) might
> be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
> released by Purging Talon...
>
> SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 2) is now available from
> PURGING TALON. Two episodes per DVD as always, and here's what you can
> expect... Episode 4 consists of a roundtable discussion between ST host,
> David Harris; Church of Satan High Priest, Peter H. Gilmore; and CoS
> member and film student, Christopher Mealie. Topic for this episode is
> the Coffin Joe series of films and their Satanic implications. Episode 6
> features an interview with Reverend Thomas Thorn of the Electric
> Hellfire Club and the Church of Satan. Thorn discusses his current
> project, U.nited S.atanic A.merica, as well as other fascinating topics
> surrounding music, politics, and Satanism. DVD includes the usual extras.
>
> Also available...
>
> SATANISM TODAY: THE VIDEO VERSION (Volume 1: Episodes 1 & 2)
> Fans of the radio version on radiofreesatan.com can now WATCH the first
> two episodes of this program hosted by Church of Satan member, David
> Harris. Produced exclusively by Purging Talon, this DVD contains the
> full-length, digitally mastered first two episodes of the video version,
> both featuring the High Priest of the Church of Satan, Peter H. Gilmore
> as guest interviewee. Magus Gilmore discusses issues of Satanic
> relevance as well as the very tenets and philosophy of Satanism. Not
> only is this DVD a great introduction to Satanism for the uninitiated
> (after reading The Satanic Bible, of course), it's also a worthy
> sampling of the program's video version, produced by Rev. Paradise. The
> disc also includes extras, such as Satanism Today video and radio
> promos, producer bios, an introduction by David Harris, and more. Future
> volumes are forthcoming.
>
> CHURCH OF SATAN INTERVIEW ARCHIVE
> This DVD collection of television interviews and talk show appearances
> by Church of Satan members spans the past 15 years of media
> representation, including such luminaries as Peter H. Gilmore, Peggy
> Nadramia, Blanche Barton, Boyd Rice, Diabolos Rex, Adam Parfrey, and
> King Diamond. Some of this footage hasn't been seen in over a decade,
> while some of it is exclusive to this DVD. Feature presentation includes
> on-screen facts about these individuals and the Church of Satan as well.
> Also, extras such as recommended reading and viewing lists, a brief bio
> on Anton LaVey, Satanic quotes, Purging Talon catalog section, and more.
> See Satanism accurately represented in the media firsthand and straight
> from the source.
>
> For information on these titles, log onto http://www.purgingtalon.com/dvd
>
> Ever Forward!
> Matt G. Paradise
> Print Gestapo - Purging Talon Publishing
> http://www.purgingtalon.com

Richard

"Rev. Matt Paradise" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<sneBb.9145$(E-Mail Removed) t>...

> Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday) might
> be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series, produced and
> released by Purging Talon...

Should make a good hit list for Christians.
-Rich

RR

Rev. Matt Paradise wrote:

> Fans of Satanism Today (http://www.purgingtalon.com/satanismtoday)
> might be interested in the latest installment of the DVD series,
> produced and released by Purging Talon...

Too late! I just picked up "Rosemary's Baby" from DVD Pacific last week.

--
RR

"That's the problem with individuals: they're always trying."
- Number 2, "The Prisoner"

Metlhd3138

I want to know whats on the blooper reel myself