Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Gun (the game)

Gun (the game)

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

No, she is set up for a photo! That's nothing like her normal face, she's usually scary.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well I could make that scary, but, could you get it straight on rather than at an angle or something?

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

So wait... is GUN a good game? cuz i was thinking about geting it, but ive been spending all my time playing 'StarWars BattleFront 2' atm.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Modfather, I tried to get a straight on photo but I couldn't, camera flash reflected off it and without flash it had glare from the light above in one place, an the rest was too dark.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

the light refracts through the makeup

sorta like what happens when u take a photo of a light

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Gez... I think the short answer would be no, don't bother, it's way too short and has 0 replayability. If it had multiplayer capability it'd kick ass but since it's just a single player game and you can finish it in one sitting, I'd say pass on it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

maybe i wont download it

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well if it's your intention to download it, uh, I can't recommend that you do that but I can say that it's worth playing in that it's a lot of fun but is it worth buying? Not really.

I just (FINALLY) got GTA:San Andreas tonight, it's out for the PC finally! Woo! And I love the way they've packaged it. I'll do a review on it after I've had a chance to play it.

Gez Gez is offline
Senior Member

i recently received a copy of GTA: Liberty City Stories. Good so far... but i have barely played it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i will get me a download of GTA:SA

gun shot mark Computer Support 7 02-22-2004 09:52 PM
OT: Gun Question Another Anonymous Computer Support 15 02-21-2004 07:02 PM
Anyone have a gun? AK Computer Support 10 10-27-2003 12:51 PM
US gun laws Brian H Computer Support 64 10-13-2003 07:01 PM
Turbo Tube/Burp Gun zarathustra Computer Support 2 06-28-2003 12:50 AM

Advertisments