Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Gun (the game)

Gun (the game)

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hehehehe.. Well just try to imagine what she'd look like without it. Might give you nightmares.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

trust me more then nightmares. one Kid died... he was so overwhelemed his brain cells imploded, exploded then he turn into a ms rugys... it was scary.

i am glade shes leaving (or at least i have heard that) i could only possibley get her for Study of religion next year, but she likes hilter too much to believe in christianity.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Once again Unholy, keep to things that everyone can understand in the forum. We've been told before about making private jokes here, so don't do it again. Mrs Rugys is this teacher we had at school who wore about a bucket of makeup to school every day. I think someone came up with the idea that she was actually a 3ft arab guy, but with all the makeup on top she's about 5ft 8.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Actually, believe it or not, this one I actually did understand already.

You gotta get a pic so we can photoshop it.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

nope , no picture

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

picture? No way, I'm not gonna risk losing my camera Through either its fear of her face, or it getting confiscated Just becasue some teacher will see me with it and say "that's not allowed! Give it to me now!"

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

they would be like, ooo nice new camera , and i would be, pass me my stick plz

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Nooooo dude, you're just not clever enough. This is high school right? It's simple, you don't whip out the camera in class, you keep it in your book bag until the time is right then you just ask the teacher if you can take a picture for your photo album of your "whatever year" in HS. She'll not only NOT confiscate the camera, she'll be flattered. Just make sure that you also ask other teachers and students if you can take their picture too.

Then you put the pic on here and I get ahold of it and attack it with Photoshop, post the results which you then print out and hand around to classmates for uber coolness points among your friends. If your teacher finds out about it you just tell her that someone got ahold of the pic off your website. Tell her you put the pics on your personal web page for your current school year. It's VERY SIMPLE. I can't believe you couldn't figure it out.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I'm too lazy. I'll see if there's a colour photo of her in the yearbooks from the last two years. Will take a photo of them since I don't have a scanner, and will let you know.

EDIT: Could only get one black and white photo of her, so here it is:

Last edited by XhArD; 01-03-2006 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Added picture

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Dude, either you're smoking something or you just have no taste, what's wrong with her? I expected some old ugly battleaxe, not a blonde bombshell. She's far from what I'd call ugly. Maybe it's the photo?????

gun shot mark Computer Support 7 02-22-2004 09:52 PM
OT: Gun Question Another Anonymous Computer Support 15 02-21-2004 07:02 PM
Anyone have a gun? AK Computer Support 10 10-27-2003 12:51 PM
US gun laws Brian H Computer Support 64 10-13-2003 07:01 PM
Turbo Tube/Burp Gun zarathustra Computer Support 2 06-28-2003 12:50 AM

Advertisments