Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Gun (the game)

Gun (the game)

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I just got Gun from my dad for Christmas, anyone else played this yet? I haven't had a chance to install it, about to do that now, I hear it's a great game and I saw my sister's fiancee and his friend playing it on the PS2 and it looked cool. A western FPS, never played one of those.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Souns pretty cool, i guess really didn't hit big on Gamespot or anything

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, first Dracos told me he was playing it and said it was cool, then I saw my sister's fiancee and his friend playing it over there and it did look cool. Now I've been playing it, it's neat. I'd prefer better controls but it's still cool. Riding horses, shooting six guns, rifles and shotguns, stuff like that. It's different from your typical FPS in a lot of ways, so far it's been fun but slightly frustrating at times too. Maybe I'll look for cheats and trainers.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i only get cheats and trainers when i have finished the game

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

I get 'em if I get stuck and really frustrated, like I am now but only use them to get past where I'm stuck. Problem is, now-a-days you can't find decent cheats or trainers without risking an infection.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yer good point

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Well, I got past that, finally, tonight. Now I'm at a point where I'm with a bunch of Apache's going in canoes and trying to recover some item in a safe in a boat that was sunk on the river. So far it's a fun game.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

when u finish it i might attempt to download it

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Why not attempt to do so before I finish it? Why wait for me to finish it?

Right now I'm at Magruder's train, just have to kill this one secondary boss and a bunch of guys on horseback and foot around the train but it's tough, there's a mess of 'em and I'm low on whiskey (health) and he's got a freakin' gatlin' gun. Ugh!

I'll get it, it'll take time though.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Why does it remind me of Wolfenstein 3D? Maybe it's the gatling gun thing. Also reminds me of Shooting Gallery
http://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/game/125

gun shot mark Computer Support 7 02-22-2004 09:52 PM
OT: Gun Question Another Anonymous Computer Support 15 02-21-2004 07:02 PM
Anyone have a gun? AK Computer Support 10 10-27-2003 12:51 PM
US gun laws Brian H Computer Support 64 10-13-2003 07:01 PM
Turbo Tube/Burp Gun zarathustra Computer Support 2 06-28-2003 12:50 AM

Advertisments