Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Fake Moon Landing Texts

Re: Fake Moon Landing Texts

Troy

written by Philip Traum <(E-Mail Removed)> on 12/7/2003 2:12:55 PM in alt.magic.secrets:

> > If this were true, then I've got relatives who are part of the
> > conspiracy because they tracked the Apollo craft with their own
> > telescopes from the ground and saw them leave Earth orbit.

> How old are you? 12? You can watch the shuttle go into orbit too. The radiation belt is much
> farther out. The shuttle never goes past it, nor could anyone track any craft by a home
> telescope going that far.

Read what I wrote. These people saw the craft *leave* Earth orbit and
head to the moon.

As for tracking a craft with a home telescope, have you ever used a
decent, large, home telescope? These are amateur astronomers who spent
thousands of dollars on their equipment (and in some cases, tens of
thousands of dollars). I'm not talking about a $30 refractor you buy at
Wal Mart. I'm talking about a $10,000 reflector.

> Once the Russians had spy satellites watching us, our moon landing program had to end, as we could
> no longer use the set we had in the dessert as they would be able to photograph it, just as they
> did area 51 and we photograph Iraq now. We could not pull off such a hoax again with the
> technology other countries have that they didn't back when we pulled the hoax. If we go to the
> moon this time, as Bush wants, it might well be the first time man has gone to the moon.

The Russians had spy satellites long before the Apollo mission ended
(even if they couldn't photograph Earth with the clarity today's
satellites can, they sure as hell could photograph other objects in
Earth orbit), so that's a horrible argument. Besides, even if they
didn't, they had spies.

If we were worried they'd photograph the set in the dessert, they'd have
photographed the Apollo capsule orbiting Earth, had a spy photograph the
set, or done *something* to prove it was a hoax.

--
Troy

Mike Dobony

"Troy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> written by Philip Traum <(E-Mail Removed)> on 12/7/2003 2:12:55 PM in

alt.magic.secrets:

> > > If this were true, then I've got relatives who are part of the
> > > conspiracy because they tracked the Apollo craft with their own
> > > telescopes from the ground and saw them leave Earth orbit.

> > How old are you? 12? You can watch the shuttle go into orbit too.

The radiation belt is much
> > farther out. The shuttle never goes past it, nor could anyone track

any craft by a home
> > telescope going that far.

> Read what I wrote. These people saw the craft *leave* Earth orbit and
> head to the moon.
>
> As for tracking a craft with a home telescope, have you ever used a
> decent, large, home telescope? These are amateur astronomers who spent
> thousands of dollars on their equipment (and in some cases, tens of
> thousands of dollars). I'm not talking about a $30 refractor you buy at
> Wal Mart. I'm talking about a $10,000 reflector.
>
> > Once the Russians had spy satellites watching us, our moon landing

program had to end, as we could
> > no longer use the set we had in the dessert as they would be able to

photograph it, just as they
> > did area 51 and we photograph Iraq now. We could not pull off such a

hoax again with the
> > technology other countries have that they didn't back when we pulled the

hoax. If we go to the
> > moon this time, as Bush wants, it might well be the first time man has

gone to the moon.

> The Russians had spy satellites long before the Apollo mission ended
> (even if they couldn't photograph Earth with the clarity today's
> satellites can, they sure as hell could photograph other objects in
> Earth orbit), so that's a horrible argument. Besides, even if they
> didn't, they had spies.
>
> If we were worried they'd photograph the set in the dessert, they'd have
> photographed the Apollo capsule orbiting Earth, had a spy photograph the
> set, or done *something* to prove it was a hoax.

Why is this in this group and why are you talking to a deliberate idiot (he
decides to be stupid of his own free will)?

> --
> Troy

Mark W

> Why is this in this group and why are you talking to a deliberate idiot

(he
> decides to be stupid of his own free will)?
>
> > --
> > Troy

It's a disguised 'What is this film?' post.

Answer, Capricorn One?

MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website moonconspiracy@gmail.com Digital Photography 11 01-12-2006 08:15 AM
Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 3 09-15-2005 05:41 AM
Re: Fake Moon Landing Texts Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:45 AM
Re: Landing on the Moon Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:41 AM
Re: Landing on the Moon Troy DVD Video 0 12-08-2003 01:37 AM

Advertisments