Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Fast Lane DVD Set?

Fast Lane DVD Set?

Galactic Highway

Did anyone beside me watch and really enjoy the show Fast Lane that was put
out by Fox? It was cancelled after it's first season....a show that was
produced by Charlie's Angels McG who had a flair for cool cinematics even in
TV. I liked the chemistry between the 2 main characters and let's face
it....Tiffany Thiessen was hot!

So does anybody know if they are going to be a chance to relive the first
season on DVD?

Steve
http://www.movieposters.net

--
Looking for that toy that you thought you could live without but now you
want?

Well look no more, we carry a wide variety of toys/movie posters for the die
hard
and casual collector. Cheap shipping, cheap prices but service like none
other.
Get your stuff fast, why wait....shop at Galactic Highway!

We offer a very large variety of today's hottest movie posters.
CHEAPEST ON THE NET!
Don't miss out, over 400 titles to choose from, same day shipping,
secure ordering and simple navigation.

Galactic Highway
http://www.movieposters.net
630-552-7903

Also check out our toy website at:
http://www.galactic-hwy.com

Need some help setting up ATM LANE pfisterfarm Cisco 0 04-14-2008 08:21 PM
volume of speeding traffic(inc HGVs)using Corston Fields lane. Paul Williams Computer Support 12 12-31-2007 02:20 PM
Riding the RAID 0 lane =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= Windows 64bit 8 10-31-2006 01:58 AM
"Two-Lane Blacktop" RichA DVD Video 3 04-11-2005 04:45 PM
The Big Town with Matt Dillion- Diane Lane Nic Caciappo DVD Video 0 12-29-2004 06:36 PM

Advertisments