Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Does anyone have Bad Boys 2 in Divx

Does anyone have Bad Boys 2 in Divx

UVA

If you do I really need it quickly.

Richard C.

Just buy the damned thing on DVD this Tuesday.

==================
"UVA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: If you do I really need it quickly.

Aaron J. Bossig

> If you do I really need it quickly.

I'm sorry, but the Divx format died quite a few years ago.
Consumers who bought into it had the option of having their
"Silvering" fees refunded, but that the time to cash in on
that is long gone. In additon, I highly doubt Bad Boys II
was a planned Divx title, and it certainly was never released.

I'm glad you've finally joined the world of Open DVD. Have fun
knowing that every DVD you purchase can be viewed as many times
as you like. If you need movies "quickly" in the future, many online
retailers have been known to ship movies and have them arrive before
street date. As for Bad Boys II, unfortunately, it is probably too
late to order it and have it arrive before Tuesday.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.daily-reviews.com

ME

I'm guessing the poster is looking for DivX (compressed AVI) and not
the failed disc format to which you refer.

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:55:50 GMT, "Aaron J. Bossig"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> If you do I really need it quickly.
>>

>I'm sorry, but the Divx format died quite a few years ago.
>Consumers who bought into it had the option of having their
>"Silvering" fees refunded, but that the time to cash in on
>that is long gone. In additon, I highly doubt Bad Boys II
>was a planned Divx title, and it certainly was never released.
>
>I'm glad you've finally joined the world of Open DVD. Have fun
>knowing that every DVD you purchase can be viewed as many times
>as you like. If you need movies "quickly" in the future, many online
>retailers have been known to ship movies and have them arrive before
>street date. As for Bad Boys II, unfortunately, it is probably too
>late to order it and have it arrive before Tuesday.

Justin

ME wrote on [Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:59:06 GMT]:
> I'm guessing the poster is looking for DivX (compressed AVI) and not
> the failed disc format to which you refer.

I'm guess the poster knew this and was being clever

BTW, bottom post

> On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:55:50 GMT, "Aaron J. Bossig"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>> If you do I really need it quickly.
>>>

>>I'm sorry, but the Divx format died quite a few years ago.
>>Consumers who bought into it had the option of having their
>>"Silvering" fees refunded, but that the time to cash in on
>>that is long gone. In additon, I highly doubt Bad Boys II
>>was a planned Divx title, and it certainly was never released.
>>
>>I'm glad you've finally joined the world of Open DVD. Have fun
>>knowing that every DVD you purchase can be viewed as many times
>>as you like. If you need movies "quickly" in the future, many online
>>retailers have been known to ship movies and have them arrive before
>>street date. As for Bad Boys II, unfortunately, it is probably too
>>late to order it and have it arrive before Tuesday.

Richard C.

either way, he is a fool.

===========
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:55:50 GMT, "Aaron J. Bossig"
: <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: >> If you do I really need it quickly.
: >>
: >
: >I'm sorry, but the Divx format died quite a few years ago.
: >Consumers who bought into it had the option of having their
: >"Silvering" fees refunded, but that the time to cash in on
: >that is long gone. In additon, I highly doubt Bad Boys II
: >was a planned Divx title, and it certainly was never released.
: >
: >I'm glad you've finally joined the world of Open DVD. Have fun
: >knowing that every DVD you purchase can be viewed as many times
: >as you like. If you need movies "quickly" in the future, many online
: >retailers have been known to ship movies and have them arrive before
: >street date. As for Bad Boys II, unfortunately, it is probably too
: >late to order it and have it arrive before Tuesday.
:

Wade365

<< either way, he is a fool. >>

Do you get that from his/her asking for BB2 specifically? Nevermind the tech
side of it...