Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DEATH to WARNER's SNAPPER Cases

DEATH to WARNER's SNAPPER Cases

alex crouvier

After MATRIX 2 discs, we all think that Warner will abandon those ****ing
CARDBOARD cases to junkyard but noooooooooooooooooooooo, they still want to
earn a few more bucks before they switch to Amaray.

Or will they?

DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Scot Gardner

"alex crouvier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd1476c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> After MATRIX 2 discs, we all think that Warner will abandon those
> ****ing CARDBOARD cases to junkyard but noooooooooooooo-
> oooooooo, they still want to earn a few more bucks before they
> switch to Amaray.
>

> Or will they?
>
> DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Warner has already switched to Amaray cases -- in AUSTRALIA!

"ABOUT WARNER DVDS: Warner have put a lot of effort into the whole DVD
phenomenon and as a result took it upon themselves to design their own
cases, which everyone calls snapper cases (some actually call it the
crapper case Until recently, these cases were used by Warner the
world around. However, The Australian Arm of Warner went it alone in
the cases department and now only release their DVDs in the Clear Amaray
Case (For once Australia is the envy of the world with DVD "

"As many Australian DVDer's still had tonnes of Warner DVDs with said
snapper case, Warner VERY gratiously decided to offer Australian
Consumers, REPLACEMENT DVD Slicks for their Warner DVDs, for placement
inside an Amaray Case!! DVD Plaza was instrumental in this free offer,
and so DVD Plaza along with DVDown Under were contacted by Warner to
distribute the replacement Cases and slicks."

Maybe all of those petitions to kill the Snapper case have finally done
some good.

http://dvdownunder.com.au/reviews/studios/warner.htm

PseudoApparition

"alex crouvier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3fd1476c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> After MATRIX 2 discs, we all think that Warner will abandon those ****ing
> CARDBOARD cases to junkyard but noooooooooooooooooooooo, they still want

> earn a few more bucks before they switch to Amaray.
>

> Or will they?
>
> DEATH TO SNAPPER CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DEATH TO THE DEMONESS ALLEGRA GELLER!!!

*cough*

Dan (as if I'm not the only person who thought that.)

rentop rentop is offline
Junior Member

I hate amaray case, ugly, dull, ordinary, empty and... all of plastic! I LOVEEEEE SNAPPER CASE, I LOVE cardboard and i love snapper inside!!!!!!