Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Warner Brother snapper cases size annoyance..

Warner Brother snapper cases size annoyance..

Paul

Dear everyone,

Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!

-Paul.

Justin

Paul wrote on [Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600]:
> Dear everyone,
>
> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
> cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
> know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!

It's hardly a few inches.

Grand Inquisitor

Paul wrote:
> Dear everyone,
>
> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
> cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
> know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!
>

> -Paul.

No, we all hate snappers. They kept using them even after everybody
abandoned them for keep-cases because they owned the patent on them,
apparently. I believe they have stopped using them.

and tagging wildebeests."
--Michael J. Nelson

Grand Inquisitor

MJ

I just really dislike those cases.

MJ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear everyone,
>
> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
> cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
> know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!
>

> -Paul.

---

Stan Brown

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in
alt.video.dvd, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
>know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!

If that's a few inches, I won't believe you when you tell me how big
a fish you caught or how big something else is.

But yes, I find it mildly annoying too.

http://OakRoadSystems.com

Paul

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:52:33 -0500, Stan Brown
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)> in
>alt.video.dvd, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
>>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases? I
>>know it's a slight difference, but it just bugs me!

>If that's a few inches, I won't believe you when you tell me how big
>a fish you caught or how big something else is.

Okay okay so I was minimalizing the problem... a lot.

-Paul.

Tranquility Base

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear everyone,
>
> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

Try standing them right-side up.

Tarkus

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 01:09:49 -0800, Tranquility Base wrote:

> On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Dear everyone,
>>
>> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
>>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

> Try standing them right-side up.

Heh.
--
"That movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Now playing: "Bachman-Turner Overdrive - 05 - Free Wheelin'"

Paul

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 15:01:26 -0600, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Dear everyone,
>>
>> Am I the only one slightly annoyed that Warner Brothers' snapper
>>cases stick out a few inches on my DVD shelf, compared to keepcases?

>Try standing them right-side up.

Um... Yes of course I already do that....

-Paul.