Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves SE defective????

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves SE defective????

robert wilson

I just received my 2nd copy of RHOT SE from Columbia House and have the
same sound issues as the first one they sent me. I've tried it on 2
different dvd/television sets. Near the end when the explosions start, any
loud noises (explosions, the Sheriff yelling, etc.) break up and crackle
slightly. I didn't enable any special audio options on the disc, just
played it with the standard sound setup when starting up the disc. I've
done a google search and can't find any mention of it. I'm wondering if
most people just watch the movie in 'dts' and therefore don't hear the
problem. Can anyone else see if their disc exhibits this problem? Thanks.

xpfshost

Thursdaynighters

I did think that my audio was artificially low. Couldn't get it to where I
wanted it.