Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Spongebob ques :)

Spongebob ques :)

Sue

Hi Folks
I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD set of
Season 1 yet?
I have a few of the compliations and they are good. I just wanted to hear
how the Season 1 set is like with the extras.
I think I am getting the Season 1 set as a christmas present.

Thanks

Susy

ZachClash

It actually is a pretty good set - there are two commentaries with the cast
which are pretty fun. There are also some interesting featurettes that talk
about the origins of the show and those who make it, plus there is a group of
extras that are recycled from the compliations.

Hope this helps.

TSKO

I wish I could help....currently a copy is sitting in my dresser to be given
to my kids for XMas...I am dying to get it out and look at it....

....but alas...I must wait....bummer

"Sue" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0f0zb.12558$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com...
> Hi Folks
> I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD set

of
> Season 1 yet?
> I have a few of the compliations and they are good. I just wanted to hear
> how the Season 1 set is like with the extras.
> I think I am getting the Season 1 set as a christmas present.
>
> Thanks
>
> Susy

Codswallop

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:14:36 GMT, Sue wrote in alt.video.dvd:

> I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD
> set of Season 1 yet?
> I have a few of the compliations and they are good. I just wanted to
> hear how the Season 1 set is like with the extras.

Thanks guys, I just found the perfect Christmas present for my
girlfriend...

Ordering now!

--
- Cods

(un ROT-13 to email)

TSKO

...there is 1 complaint though...I had heard that there is actually a episode
missing from the set...it was a part of the first season and for some reason
didnt make it on the set.....I couldnt give u the name of the exact
episode...but that is what I had read.....so...if u are anal about having a
"complete" first season...fyi

...but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to my kids
for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day (just
kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

"Codswallop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:14:36 GMT, Sue wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>
> > I'm a big Spongebob fan and was wondering if anyone picked up the DVD
> > set of Season 1 yet?
> > I have a few of the compliations and they are good. I just wanted to
> > hear how the Season 1 set is like with the extras.

> Thanks guys, I just found the perfect Christmas present for my
> girlfriend...
>
> Ordering now!
>
> --
> - Cods
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
> (un ROT-13 to email)

Codswallop

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:15:52 GMT, TSKO wrote in alt.video.dvd:

> ..but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to
> my kids for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day
> (just kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

I ordered this from DeepDiscountDVD last night. Their site said it was
in-stock (great!). I receive an email later, it says the DVDs are NOT
in-stock... WTF?

So, I just went on their site now, and behold, the DVDs ARE in-stock.
Not making me feel very good about the first order from them.

--
- Cods

(E-Mail Removed)
(un ROT-13 to e-mail)

asahitoro@nospam.com

In article <Xns9447B71808AE8codswallopcom@211.29.133.50>,
Codswallop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 11:15:52 GMT, TSKO wrote in alt.video.dvd:
>
> > ..but for me....SPONGEBOB ROCKS!! I bought it and when I give it to
> > my kids for XMAS, will be taking it away from them the next day
> > (just kidding...but I will be on the couch next to them watching it)

> I ordered this from DeepDiscountDVD last night. Their site said it was
> in-stock (great!). I receive an email later, it says the DVDs are NOT
> in-stock... WTF?
>
> So, I just went on their site now, and behold, the DVDs ARE in-stock.
> Not making me feel very good about the first order from them.

Yeah, I ordered on the 1st and it said everything was in stock. My order
still hasn't shipped because it says one DVD isn't in stock even though
the site says it is. Looks like getting my DVD's by Xmas is probably a
reach. Oh well, you get what you pay for.

Scott

spongebob Bart en Adrianne Computer Support 2 02-12-2006 10:07 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 03-01-2005 09:19 AM
New releases: First Contact, Spongebob & Alifie 2-Pack: Updated complete downloadable R1 DVD DB & info lists Doug MacLean DVD Video 2 01-08-2005 02:38 AM
Spongebob Season 2 Sue L DVD Video 2 07-06-2004 06:53 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 11-10-2003 10:05 AM

Advertisments