Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Family Classics Collection

Family Classics Collection

PW

The following link on eBay lists a box set I was curious about.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=46762

I was wondering if anyone had purchased this and what the transfers
were like. I believe the listing says "Digitally Remastered", but
you know how that goes...I believe even those old terrible
Andy Griffith Show DVDs said that.

Just wondering if anybody had any info, or had purchased this set.
Thanks for any help.

PW

Collection problems (create Collection object, add data to collection, bind collection to datagrid) Øyvind Isaksen ASP .Net 1 05-18-2007 09:24 AM
[OT] Sunday Classics Bigus DiŠkus MCSE 3 03-14-2006 02:39 AM
Fox Studio Classics collection Mike Kohary DVD Video 3 04-14-2004 01:57 PM
Re: Norm Classics Volume II. Steve Hanson DVD Video 0 06-24-2003 06:28 PM
Re: Norm Classics Volume II. Gazza DVD Video 0 06-23-2003 03:43 PM

Advertisments