Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where could I find old anime TV series on DVD or video??

Where could I find old anime TV series on DVD or video??

RAGS Online

I live in the USA and I'm looking for REMI, MARCO, ANGEL and ASTROBOY
(not the movie versions) on DVD.

Are all those TV series available on the internet or Japan somewhere??

Baz

http://www.animetoysonline.com/astroboy.htm
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

christophermiller33919@yahoo.com