Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > WITCH MOUNTAIN DVD

WITCH MOUNTAIN DVD

rwright

Just got done watching this new DVD, one of my favorite moives as a kid.
John Hough's commentary is not very interesting. Kim and Ike's commentary
is much more listenable. And the interviews with the kids (particularly
where Ike comes close to tears) are very interesting. I was debating on
whether to get RETURN OT WITCH MT. Does anyone know if the interviews are
different from the ESCAPE interviews?

Derek Janssen

rwright wrote:

> Just got done watching this new DVD, one of my favorite moives as a kid.
> John Hough's commentary is not very interesting. Kim and Ike's commentary
> is much more listenable. And the interviews with the kids (particularly
> where Ike comes close to tears) are very interesting. I was debating on
> whether to get RETURN OT WITCH MT. Does anyone know if the interviews are
> different from the ESCAPE interviews?

Yep, they are--
Unfortunately, so is the movie, but it's worth renting for the interviews.

Derek Janssen