Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > read DVD Directory ? can you help me ?

read DVD Directory ? can you help me ?

Lys Electronique

Hi,

Can you help me ?
I have made my own DVDs with Shrink DVD and would like to verify if the
compression rate is acceptable.
How can I read DVD directory (IFO and VOB files) with my PC without having
to write my compilation ?
Is there a program that make this ?
It would be very useful if somebody knows.

Thanks a lot.

Jacky

--o--

> Can you help me ?
> I have made my own DVDs with Shrink DVD and would like to verify if the
> compression rate is acceptable.
> How can I read DVD directory (IFO and VOB files) with my PC without having
> to write my compilation ?
> Is there a program that make this ?
> It would be very useful if somebody knows.

ifoedit

Steve(JazzHunter)

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:43:10 +0100, "Lys Electronique"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can you help me ?
>I have made my own DVDs with Shrink DVD and would like to verify if the
>compression rate is acceptable.
>How can I read DVD directory (IFO and VOB files) with my PC without having
>to write my compilation ?
>Is there a program that make this ?
>It would be very useful if somebody knows.

PowerDVD. Selct "OPen DVD file on Hard Drive" and selct the first IFO.

.Steve .