Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Why are all boarkkake films low budget affairs?

Why are all boarkkake films low budget affairs?

Steve Chaney, aka NR's Tormentee

Big budgets mean big box office takes. Don't you agree?

-- Steve
`,,`
Steve Chaney
Remove "whopper." to get my real email address

NR

Steve Chaney did not write that. It was a forgery from an anonymous
remailer by an anonymous coward. The real Steve Chaney uses

(E-Mail Removed) (Steve Chaney, NR's Tormentor )

and his sig line reads:

`,,`
Steve Chaney
(E-Mail Removed)
Remove "NRismykicktoy" to get my real email address

In <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) (Steve Chaney) did NOT write:

>Big budgets mean big box office takes. Don't you agree?

NR

http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant.html
http://www.pat-acceptance.org/kookrant2.html

If I catch you busting into a mass and vilifying a church, the last thing
you'll hear in your entire life, will be the ratatatatat of an automatic.
- --Steve Chaney to Mark Ira Kaufman

Young Mr. Chaney, the man who has told me that he wants to murder me and
sodomize women in my family, has said, repeatedly, that advocates for
choice had vandalized churches.
- --Mark Ira Kaufman

she probably has to have her picture taken by satellite because no normal
camera can fit all that whale blubber into one picture.
- --Steve Chaney

Excessively fat women look ugly. It is impractical to try and have sex when
she's 100lbs overweight and the weight is all fat - but most women ain't
that big.
- --Steve Chaney

You of course do know what a lot of Asian women prefer, right? Besides,
after ****ing a cute asian chick, experience tells me it isn't all that
except that she looks good on your arm. In bed it ain't much at all. If the
lights go out, any guy whose hormones are more fixed on performance than
looks, is going to go to sleep right there and then.
- --Steve Chaney

Clarice and Allisson were well beyond a BMI of 25 in their pictures where
they were called cows.
- --Steve Chaney

If Dutton knocked on Steve's door and Steve shot him in the face, I would
really not care.
- --Crash Street Kidd about Steve Chaney

Stephen A Chaney admits to sodomizing his daughter if he forges me now.