Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Extension to put shortcut icons on FF toolbar?

Extension to put shortcut icons on FF toolbar?

Teh Suck

Sometimes I launch a 3rd party downloading program (like Download
Accelerator or Express WebPictures). To do this, I load them from my
desktop.

Is there an extension that will allow me to put shortcuts to these programs
on a Firefox toolbar?

Thanks.

Leonidas Jones

Teh Suck wrote:
> Sometimes I launch a 3rd party downloading program (like Download
> Accelerator or Express WebPictures). To do this, I load them from my
> desktop.
>
> Is there an extension that will allow me to put shortcuts to these programs
> on a Firefox toolbar?
>
> Thanks.

There is an External Applications buttons extension that do this, but I
don't know if it has been updated to 1.5.

Lee