Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Any chance for the 60's classic "Presidents Analyst"??

Reply
Thread Tools

Any chance for the 60's classic "Presidents Analyst"??

 
 
Larry Lynch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-25-2003
Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..

Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

--
Larry Lynch
Lasting Imagery
Mystic, Ct.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wild Coyote
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2003
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:16:28 -0500, Larry Lynch
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
>
>Only ever came out on LD AFAIK


You are not alone.

--
Still Howlin' at the Moon!

Wild Coyote
wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Peter Briggs
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2003
Larry Lynch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..


You and me both, amigo. Luckily I have my much-worn VHS to fall back
on.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Larry Lynch
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2003
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:16:28 -0500, Larry Lynch
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
> >
> >Only ever came out on LD AFAIK

>
> You are not alone.
>
> --
> Still Howlin' at the Moon!
>
> Wild Coyote
> wd_coyote@(remove)whoppermail.com
>


Its nice to be in a group...

I Have found NOTHING on the web about any attempt to put
this film on DvD..

Is it lost beyond retrieval??? Some movies are lost due
to lack of care, I hope this one isnt in THAT group.

--
Larry Lynch
Lasting Imagery
Mystic, Ct.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave Garrett
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-26-2003
In article <1g514bk.lkya6uy8sw4tN%pete@DIESPAMDIE!
cinescribe.demon.co.uk>, pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk says...
> Larry Lynch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:


> > Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..

>
> You and me both, amigo. Luckily I have my much-worn VHS to fall back
> on.


It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.

Dave


 
Reply With Quote
 
Vlvetmorning98
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
>It's already been announced for R1, due out early next year.
>
>Dave
>


good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever, a la other
films people pleaded to have released on DVD here (Three O'clock High; Young
Sherlock Holmes, etc...)
 
Reply With Quote
 
Olompali4
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2003
>good news, but it'll probably be released with no extras whatsoever<

No thanks to TPC
 
Reply With Quote
 
Edgar Allenpoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-30-2003
Larry Lynch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) >...
> Ive been wishin' and hopin' for this one for a while..
>
> Only ever came out on LD AFAIK


Currently scheduled for release on June 8, 2004.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
501 PIX "deny any any" "allow any any" Any Anybody? Networking Student Cisco 4 11-16-2006 10:40 PM
by any chance can you... =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?= ASP .Net 1 06-12-2005 08:00 AM
Any chance to get Session from HttpSessionState.SessionID? Uglykid ASP .Net 1 10-05-2004 07:03 AM
Any chance for passive FTP with this config? Matthias Fischer Cisco 0 01-31-2004 11:08 AM
Is there any chance disillusioned_01 MCSD 5 01-12-2004 01:35 AM



Advertisments