Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Gods Must Be Crazy I & II, Specs, Feb 3rd

The Gods Must Be Crazy I & II, Specs, Feb 3rd

Mike McGee

Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
image, please visit the following link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=471

DVD SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:

Digitally Mastered Audio & Anamorphic Video
Widescreen Presentations
Audio: English
"Journey to Nyae Nyae" featurette
"Buster Reynolds Remembers Jamie Uys" featurette
Baraka School Photo Gallery
Weblink to the Kalahari People's Fund
Subtitles: English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean, Portugeuse,
Spanish, Thai
Bonus Trailers
Scene Selections

The Gods Must Be Crazy
Rated PG
Color
Running Time: 109 Minutes
The Gods Must Be Crazy II
Running Time: 98 Minutes
Rated PG
Color

DVD Catalog # 10649
UPC Code: 0-43396-10649-9
Street Date: 02/03/04
SLP: $29.95

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

Ridwan Hughes

In article <251120031506216049%admin@_removenospam_thedigital review.com>,
admin@_removenospam_thedigitalreview.com says...
> Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
> image, please visit the following link:
> http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=471

MEGA! kinda glad I haven't been able to justify spending a small fortune
on the South African release of the films, now I'll get both for cheaper
than one of the of the SA releases.

--
Rid

Bigarbel

>Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
>image, please visit the following link:
>http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=471

The extra's have also been passed by the bbfc, so a R2 Uk release
can't be far behind
--

--Bigarbel--

Check out my recent edit:
http://www.bigar.co.uk

Ridwan Hughes

In article <bq5rem$1uf7s8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>,
> >Just announced. For a link to the full press release with the cover art
> >image, please visit the following link:
> >http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...=&threadid=471

> The extra's have also been passed by the bbfc, so a R2 Uk release
> can't be far behind

Even cooler! and well spotted

--
Rid