Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD cover scan!

STAR WARS TRILOGY DVD cover scan!

Maverick

I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
it is, very cool looking.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...omingart9.html

sireltonjohn@yahoo.com

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 15:47:10 -0700 (MST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(Maverick) wrote:

>I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
>it is, very cool looking.
>
>http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...omingart9.html

hmmmm I don't believe there have been anything "officially" said about
this set other than the info that has leaked out of the lucasfilm
meetings weeks ago. I think Bill Hunt is showing that as a "teaser"

I could be wrong though . . .

Smaug69

(E-Mail Removed) (Maverick) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
> it is, very cool looking.
>
> http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...omingart9.html

That's not the cover art. The cover art will not say special edition
on it anywhere. Lucas has officially decided that the special editions
are the only Star Wars trilogy. You can check out the last release of
the trilogy on VHS to see what the packaging might look like.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Smaug69

Derek Janssen

Maverick wrote:

> I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
> it is, very cool looking.
>
> http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...omingart9.html

....Yeah, right next to "Duel", "Schindler's List" and "Iron Giant:SE"

(Uh, you're looking at the "Unannounced" page.)

Derek Janssen
(E-Mail Removed)

Chris4V

It will be a Special Edition because its been remastered for the DVD release.

Wade365

<< It will be a Special Edition because its been remastered for the DVD
release. >>

In this particular case, "SE" should stand for 'Sh*tty Edition'.

SDamien3

>In this particular case, "SE" should stand for 'Sh*tty Edition'.

How's about the "Shat-upon Editions"...? Nice ring to it, methinks.

"The Han Solo I grew up with would never have let Greedo get the jump on him."

Jeffman

Well...the Duel cover is correct.
I was lucky enough to get a couple copies of that from Amazon.com
when they released it early.

Jeff

Jay G

"Derek Janssen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bq11m6$436$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maverick wrote:
>
> > I don't know if anyone has seen the forthcoming DVD cover yet, but here
> > it is, very cool looking.
> >
> > http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...omingart9.html

> ...Yeah, right next to "Duel", "Schindler's List" and "Iron Giant:SE"
>
> (Uh, you're looking at the "Unannounced" page.)

The "Iron Giant: SE" DVD has been released in other regions
already, with that cover.

-Jay