Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How to rip DVDs with annother Region

How to rip DVDs with annother Region

Ron Eggler

Hi,

I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me that
there wouldn't be any sound.-.. please help me! thanks!

--
roN
www.rideon.ch

Wade365

<< I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me that
there wouldn't be any sound.-.. please help me! thanks! >>

I'm not an expert but I have a theory - If it's a complicated audio track
set-up (6.1, DTS, etc.) there might be a problem with your software's ability
to process the data and re-burn it.

Ron Eggler

Wade365 wrote:
> << I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive
> has, I already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx
> tells me that there wouldn't be any sound.-.. please help me!
> thanks! >>
>
> I'm not an expert but I have a theory - If it's a complicated audio
> track set-up (6.1, DTS, etc.) there might be a problem with your
> software's ability to process the data and re-burn it.

hm so, what should i do if this would be the case?

Thomas Bell

Ron Eggler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
> already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me that
> there wouldn't be any sound.-.. please help me! thanks!

I don't have a solution, but I can tell you that I have ripped dozens of
R2 dvds making them all-region coded using with DVD X Copy 1.4.1 and DVD
Region Free 2.0 with no problems.

T.B.

Dragon

ive used dvd decrypter which makes films region free and then dvd2one and
worked fine and you dont even have to play em first, try it out

dave

"Ron Eggler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bq06n2$1s369o$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Hi,
>
> I want to Rip a DVD with annother Region-Code than my DVD-Drive has, I
> already added DVDx in the "DVD Region-Free" Software, but DVDx tells me

that
> there wouldn't be any sound.-.. please help me! thanks!
>
> --
> roN
> www.rideon.ch

Casey

DVDShrink 3.0 beta 5 will do it.
Go through the authoring process and after selecting "backup" uncheck
"region free" and select what region you want.
KC
news:bq08ob$1sqj89$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...