Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Where is "Fire in the Sky"?

Where is "Fire in the Sky"?

Steve K.

Will we ever see this one on DVD?

Steve

Kaydigi

"Steve K." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Qivwb.12642$(E-Mail Removed) link.net...
> Will we ever see this one on DVD?
>

> Steve

Wow I haven't seen that in a long time. What was the similar movie with
Christopher Walken??

Joshua Zyber

"Kaydigi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wow I haven't seen that in a long time. What was the similar movie

with
> Christopher Walken??

Communion.

Black Locust

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Kaydigi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Wow I haven't seen that in a long time.

I still think Fire in the Sky has one of the most disturbing alien
abduction scenes ever put to film. It really shook me up the first time
I saw it. I'd love to see a Special Edition DVD of this underrated movie.

> What was the similar movie with
> Christopher Walken??

Communion.
--
BL

Maverick

>I still think Fire in the Sky has one of the most
> disturbing alien abduction scenes ever put to film.
> It really shook me up the first time I saw it. I'd
> love to see a Special Edition DVD of this
> underrated movie.

I used to think aliens were sweet loveable creatures after watching
"Close Encounters Of The Third Kind", not so after watching "Fire In The
Sky" (and "Communion") which made me frightened of aliens from another
planet. I don't understand why D.B. Sweeney didn't become a big major
star after "Fire In The Sky".